Some examples of Non Traditional Employee Benefits include:
- On site amenities, such as: hair stylists, car washes, masseurs,oil changes, auto mechanics, even gourmet chefs!
- On site facilities such as: child care, doggy day care, fitness rooms, pools, spas
- Flex time, paternity leave, extended maternity leave, bring your child to work, telecommuting
- Fun incentives: such as movie passes, gift certificates, maid service, even trips!
- Discounts on auto insurance, home insurance, pet insurance, college savings plans
- Free legal counsel and accounting services
- Wellness programs such as weight loss, smoking cessation, healthy eating, yoga classes, Zumba, etc.
- TV's, DVD players, pool tables, ping pong tables, Foosball tables, Video Game consoles in break areas
- Laundry services on site
- Free vacation days on birthdays and anniversarys
- Movie days with refreshments, amusement park days, pool party days
- Company trips to sporting events, art shows, plays
- Bring your pet to work days/bring your child to work days
- Dress in costume days
- Even "heartache leave" when suffering from love-related issues
These are just a few examples of "out of the box" benefits! Some are pretty cool, and others, a little bizzare! But you have to admit, it keeps the workplace exciting and fun, which makes employees want to be there and want to do a good job!Last modified on Sunday, 26 May 2013